These are issues that have been raised about the microformats The microformats process with broadly varying degrees of merit. Thus some issues are rejected for a number of obvious reasons (but still documented here in case they are re-raised), and others contain longer discussions. Some issues may be accepted and perhaps cause changes or improved explanations in the spec.
Important: Please read the process FAQ before giving any feedback or raising any issues as your feedback/issues may already be resolved/answered.
Submitted issues may (and probably will) be edited and rewritten for better terseness, clarity, calmness, rationality, and as neutral a point of view as possible. Write your issues well.
Resolved issues that have no further actions to take. These will likely be moved to a separate page like Closed Process Issues.
- none yet.
- none yet.
Please add new issues to the bottom of the list by copying and pasting the template. Please follow-up resolved or rejected issues with new information rather than resubmitting such issues. Duplicate issue additions will be reverted.
- Manu Sporny
2007-09-07 raised by
- Issue 1: What constitutes "Enough Examples"
- Issue 2: Proper interpretation of W3C standards
- Issue 3: Keeping up with changes to the process becomes frustrating
- Issue 4: There is no clear order of operations for "The Process". This makes uF creation a trial-and-error process that can frustrate new members, that may waste time on things that don't matter. It also annoys old members of the community, that have to answer the same questions over and over again.
Please use this format (copy and paste this to the end of the list to add your issues):
YYYY-MM-DD raised by
- Issue 1: Here is the first issue I have.
- Issue 2: Here is the second issue I have.