This article is a stub. You can help the microformats.org wiki by expanding it.
This is part of an effort to define an rsvp microformat for marking up rsvp note posted on independent sites about or in-reply-to an Microformats events post. Per the microformats The microformats process:
Event Page RSVP
On Event pages, there are a mix of post types, including comments and RSVP posts.
E.g. from a recent microformats meetup:
(image) Jessica Lynn Suttles is going. (Like) · (Comment) · (Follow Post) · February 27 at 2:01pm
In the past, when you selected "Going" for an event, Facebook, would add a brief mini-post on your profile and newsfeed saying:
- "so-and-so is going to such-and-such event"
Profile RSVP post screenshot needed.
News feed RSVP
In your news feed (aggregate feed) of what your friends are saying/doing, when one of them RSVPs, you see an RSVP post from them accordingly:
- attendee (photo, name, both linked to profile)
- RSVP status ("is going to")
- link to event post
- nested event post with:
- name (also linked)
- start date and time
- location (including venue, city/locality, state/region)
- icons of other attendees (seven, likely most recent other RSVPs)
- number of attendees
- "Join" link (posts an RSVP to the event)
- web actions: "like", "comment", "share"
- time of RSVP
- hyperlinked to permalink of RSVP post
- location when RSVP posted (little globe icon)
And when more than one of your friends said they were going, you'd see a post of the form:
- "so-and-so are going to such-and-such event"
Multiple friends attending screenshot needed.
RSVPs also appear in the sidebar ticker.
When logged in, you see a feed in the right column of RSVP posts of friends going to events.
(image) Tantek Çelik is joining for IndieWeb Meetup 1 week, 5 days ago
When logged in, you are given the option to create a new event. This can be made private or public, and is marked up using hCal. When viewed the option to attend is presented, which can be cancelled.
The avatars of some (TODO: how many?) people marked as going/not going/maybe are shown.
RSVPs with +1
Some event sites allow attendees to add a +1 or +n along with their own RSVP.
|Sites that support +1||Sites that don't support +1|