This page lists various screencasts which have provided explanations and demonstrations of both microformats in general, and specific microformats. See also microformats presentations and microformats podcasts.
Please feel free to add links to additional screencasts that discuss microformats!
Most recent screencasts listed first.
- October 10th, Taichi Kaminogoya and Yasuhisa Hasegawa presented to microformatsがもたらすドキドキする未来 at CSS Nite LP Disk 1, Tokyo, JAPAN.
- September Windows Live Writter hCalendar Demo
- September 10th dConstruct06 Jeremey Keith presents "Joy of API's" 29 Minutes, talks about microformats 27 minutes in
- August 19th, Molly E. Holzschlag presents Google Video of Designing for Web 2.0: From Markup to Microformats, from Semantics to Ajax 1 hr 3 min 54 sec
- August 2nd, MSDN Channel 9, Live Clipboard: What. How. Why. The screen cast is aprox. 30 minutes and is a WMV file
- June 21st, supernova 2006, Matt Augustine of Microsoft's Live Clipboard Demo
- Live Clipboard (need direct links to screencast videos and related blog posts!)
- May 23rd: Demonstration of hCalendar support in Endo feed reader
- April 3rd: John Udell: Exploring Live Clipboard
- March 20-22nd: Mix06 Session This is about Live Clipboard and SSE, but the underlying technology is microformats ~58 minutes run time, 153MB WMV file and PPT slides.
- June 8th: Les Orchard, Greasemonkey, hCalendar, into MovableType (blog post, Google cached version). Les Orchard created a Greasemonkey script that uses the hCalendar creator to allow you to quickly enter an event into MovableType or any other TEXTAREA (e.g. in WordPress etc.) on a web page. Note: the hCalendar creator has since been improved quite a bit with better datetime/timezone handling etc. and thus it would be great if someone could update the Greasemonkey script to use the latest version of the hCalendar creator and republish it.