<entry-title>X2V</entry-title> X2V is an open source microformats XSLT Microformats Implementations by Brian Suda that parses hCard 1.0 or hCalendar 1.0 events in (X)HTML and transforms them into the corresponding vCard (.vcf) or iCalendar (.ics) file respectively.
The latest beta and development versions of X2V can be tested at:
Feature requests and other general feedback. When this section grows to big we can move it to x2v-feedback.
Bugs or other apparent problems. See x2v-issues.
If you want to just use X2V hosted on the web, the following sites are running it:
- Technorati hosts a deployment of X2V for converting hCard contacts or hCalendar events at:
- h2vx is a transformer service powered by X2V
- Brian Suda's development page has a running copy, too:
If you wish to run your own X2V converter, either for your own content, or as a general web service, you need to first get:
- X2V XSLT files (needs link to latest download)
- X2V PHP code (needs link to latest download)
Then follow these instructions to set it up:
- ... (to be documented)