[uf-dev] x2v hcard test status

Ryan King ryan at technorati.com
Fri Apr 21 11:59:00 PDT 2006

Alright, I've just run the hcard tests against x2v (with xsltproc)
and we've got 29 out of the 31 cases passing. The two that aren't
passing appear to be things that aren't implemented (rather than bugs
in stuff that has been implemented).

The issues in the two that don't pass:

1. hcard/22 uses multiple street-address properties. Per the RFC,
this seems allowable and those properties should be put in a comma-
delimited list.

2. hcard/23 is probably the most annoying test ever written. Ever
property uses the abbr at title thingy. I haven't touched every
property, mostly because some properties have *never* been used, so
its no clear that they'll make it into hcard. There are a few things
that need to handle the abbr at title thingy, which should be obvious
from running the tests (that's to Brian and Dan and whoever else
wants to pitch in).

Once we get x2v passing with these tests, I'd like to publish them on
mf.org. Then, I wanna add more tests to the suite to improve our
coverage. Then on to hCalendar and hAtom!

-ryan
--
Ryan King
ryan at technorati.com