[uf-dev] x2v hcard test status

brian suda brian.suda at gmail.com
Fri Apr 21 12:15:48 PDT 2006

On a side note, i just push some xhtml2vcard.xsl code to the repository
because i was completely missing a template that was being called.
'extract-ids' strangely XSLTPROC did not throw an error that it could
not find the template, it just ignored it, so if there is another flag
in XSLTPROC we should add it to the test scripts.

On that note, the template i added it in was for @header so that you can
pull data from different parts of a table. So we should create a test
for that as well.

-brian