[uf-dev] include-pattern testing

Ryan King ryan at technorati.com
Tue Jun 6 16:57:53 PDT 2006

It appears that the "put it on the wiki suggestion" killed the
conversation.

I'd like to push ahead with this, even if we don't have everything
laid out on the wiki yet.

I'd like to push it forward, because I'd really like to *finally*
publish the hcard tests I've been working on, and this issue is
blocking that.

I'm going to raise the issue on the discuss list and see if I can
build some consensus.

-ryan