[uf-dev] hCard tests

Ryan King ryan at technorati.com
Wed Jun 7 14:00:02 PDT 2006

For awhile, I've been working on a test suite for hCard. Its taken
entirely too long, but I've learned alot in the process.

The tests are available at http://microformats.org/tests/hcard/ and
each consists of an HTML file containing an hCard and the
corresponding vCard file.

X2V passes most of the tests already (the only two it doesn't pass
are #24, which I need to finish writing and #35 which is a bit up in
the air because of a proposal around the include-pattern).

There are a few tools available at http://microformats.org/tests/bin/
for working with these files  and they're managed by mercurial at
http://hg.microformats.org/tests/hcard/.

Please try them out and let me know what you find.

-ryan
PS - other format tests should be coming soonish.
--
Ryan King
ryan at technorati.com