[uf-dev] Converting Geo waypoints to GPX for transfer to GPS units (was: Wanted: On-line parser for Geo)

David Arango arango at gmail.com
Tue Apr 3 12:09:38 PDT 2007

On 4/3/07, Andy Mabbett <andy at pigsonthewing.org.uk> wrote:
> I think being able to "move" places from a website onto a GPS device,
> via GPX (which seems widely supported), is likely to be the "killer
> application" for Geo. (I've also suggested GPX to Mike Kaply, for use by
> Operator).

I did something with GPX and Google Maps [1] some time ago, hope it
helps someone.

Bikely [2] is serving bike routes in GPX format, very nice :-)

[1] http://www.mildiez.net/sandbox/routr/
[2] http://www.bikely.com

--
David Arango, el único desarrollador con una orden de alejamiento de
Jeffrey Zeldman

Cuando no hago otra cosa escribo en mildiez.net