[uf-dev] creators

Ryan King ryan at technorati.com
Tue Jun 19 17:12:42 PDT 2007

We have several simple tools for creating microformats at [1], [2]
and [3]. Up until now, I've been maintaining them, but I've been
having trouble finding the time to deal with issues discovered in them.

The apps are pretty simple html forms + javascript, but appear to
have some compatibility issues with a few browsers.

If anyone would like to help out with testing and fixing them in
various browsers (IE6, IE7 and Opera in particular) it'd be a great
help to the community.

The source code is available in our mercurial repository at http://
hg.microformats.org/generators

thanks,