[uf-dev] hRecipe Mockup

Michael MD mdagn at spraci.com
Sat Feb 9 15:54:31 PST 2008

>It's just an example, with measurements marked up as such which means
>hey can be converted, click the convert link by the measure

Will software using hMeasure need to use a database of all commonly used
measurment units and alternate spellings of the units?
(eg metre/meter, litre/liter)

>I've added a couple of non-spec bits:
>* measure-convention to aid conversions
>* dietry-suitable and equally dietry-unsuitable as dietry I thought
>didn't mean anything!

dietry-suitable - will that be a list of predefined standard keywords used
there?

If someone were to aggregate recipies and make them searchable and
then someone wanted to search for a list of recipies suitable for people
with a specific food intolerance (eg: wheat allergy), I think it could be
helpful if some kind of standard vocabulary could be used.

>* duration <- it's not in a vevent block but borrows its design, only
>having one instance of duration was restrictive.

Clearly so ...
the start datetime (important in hCalendar) would not be needed for this,
but durations clearly are important!

Btw could there be a way to distinguish the duration "total time" from a
duration of an individual step?