[uf-dev] Online version for Thunderbird Users

Dave Klein dave.klein at uas.alaska.edu
Thu Sep 25 10:11:25 PDT 2008

Recently we published directory listings that contain HCARD
information and have been utilizing the Technorati feed service to
convert to VCARD for importation into an address book. This works
wonderful for users of Apple Address Book and M.S. Outlook.

Many of our users are Staff and use Thunderbird. Is there an online
feed service much like Technorati only that it takes HARD info and
converts to .ldif, .csv or .txt?

Thanks for any advice on how this might be accomplished and solutions
others have found.