[uf-dev] JavaScript authoring tools initiative

Ştefan Schipor schipor at gmail.com
Mon Jul 6 14:56:22 PDT 2009

--- as well, what pitfalls are there? To add a plugin to TinyMCE you
need to put it in some folders that the average joe might not have
access too. What other limitations might there be and how do we
overcome them?

I'm working on a site which uses Wordpress as its core and I was planning on
adding a tinyMCE button that pulls an hCard from the database and inserts it
into the post. As a wordpress plugin, it works perfectly and the only
inconvenience would be to upload it to the server. That can be solved
however by installing it from the admin interface of the newer wp versions.

It's a very cool idea, I really look forward to it! :D

Also, my graphic designer friend (http://picsel.ro) would like to help with
the icons for the buttons, if you decide to use any inside. Or any other
kind of graphic need for that matter. Just make a list :)

Stefan