[uf-dev] HTML5 Time element support and test cases

André Luís andreluis.pt at gmail.com
Sun Aug 15 06:35:34 PDT 2010

Glenn,

thanks for this. :)

Btw:

>  <time class="bday" datetime="2007-05-01T21:30">1 June 2007</time>

It's a tiny detail, but you're writing June to the user and specifying
May (05) in the @datetime... The parser reads it correctly, but I
don't think you meant for that disparity, though.

Just a heads up... :)

It'd be cool to have a way of reporting conforming tools... having a
form to say "This passed using: __________  version: _____ Tested by:
_______ [submit]" and have it presented in the footer of the page...
:)

Cheers,