[microformats-discuss] video metadata model - a starting point

Tantek Ç elik tantek at cs.stanford.edu
Thu Aug 11 11:25:48 PDT 2005

On 8/6/05 6:25 PM, "Lisa Rein" <lisa at lisarein.com> wrote:

> Greetings!

Welcome to the list Lisa!

(as Tantek continues to catch up on microformats-discuss email)

> Just wanted to let everyone know that I've posted some preliminary
> research around video metadata at this location:
>
> http://microformats.org/wiki/video-metadata-model

First of all, thanks very much for doing this research and contributing it
to the microformats wiki.

I think you'll find that there are a whole bunch of folks here who have
varied interests with pursuing video, and in general media, metadata models.

While we have a media-metadata discussion page already, I think there is
enough going on now in this topic area that it might start making sense to
organize the info into multiple pages.

Most importantly, you've added the info the wiki, and any kind of info
reorganization can take place as needed.

I'm going to step back here and see if the individuals most interested in
advancing this topic on the wiki can cooperatively do so themselves. ;)

> Looking forward to further research and discussion on this topic.

Same here.

Thanks again, and welcome.

Tantek