[microformats-discuss] personal intro

Joe Gregorio joe.gregorio at gmail.com
Fri Aug 12 08:13:38 PDT 2005

Better late than never :)

I'm Joe Gregorio. I am co-editor of the Atom Publishing
Protocol. During the day I work at a job that is a secret, but
in the evenings I work on the Atom protocol, write articles
for my column on XML.com[1] and blog at bitworking.org.

I recently wrote a Greasemonkey script that used microformats
to transport encrypted content:

  http://bitworking.org/projects/securesyndication

In general I want to bake support for microformats right into
the Atom Publishing Protocol:

  http://bitworking.org/news/Ocean_boiling_in_the_age_of_microformats

   Thanks,
   -joe