[microformats-discuss] Microformat to denote the date of the last page modfication

Brian Suda brian.suda at gmail.com
Tue Aug 16 05:53:44 PDT 2005

another thing that has not been mentioned yet, is that dynamic pages
might have new content from a database, but the actual file timestamp
would not have changed since the last time the file was opened and
saved by an external editor. Even though the content being pulled has
a newer modified date.

So there is another example where timestamps from the Server Headers
and actual content could differ.

-brian

brian suda
http://suda.co.uk