[microformats-discuss] Microformat to denote the date of the last page modfication

David Janes -- BlogMatrix davidjanes at blogmatrix.com
Tue Aug 16 05:58:15 PDT 2005

And also some may want to differentiate between the logical content of
the page being changed and (for example) a different ad or a change in
the a set of sidebar links.

There have been some issues with RSS feeds of this nature where ads are
being rotated through entries, or in the case of Microsoft, they moved
the location of where some videos were cached.

Regards, etc...
David
http://www.blogmatrix.com