[microformats-discuss] funness

Lucas Gonze lucas.gonze at gmail.com
Tue Aug 16 11:50:49 PDT 2005

On 8/16/05, Jeff Lindsay <progrium at gmail.com> wrote:
> It's the most fun since HTML. :P

Pretty different in a way, because there are two independent
topologies for structuring data -- class names and HTML elements.
*Plus* you have the whole issue of presentational CSS happening
concurrent with the XML structure and microformat-related class
structures.

One thing I'm finding as I go along is that a validator would be
intensely useful, because you can (and have to) get pretty creative,
and it's hard to be sure that the results are still parseable.

- Lucas