[microformats-discuss] funness

brian suda brian.suda at gmail.com
Tue Aug 16 11:59:00 PDT 2005

X2V currently works as a sort of validator, if you're hCard is NOT
perfect there are a few warnings that will be spit-out instead of a
vCard. (if you have problems or want a more verbose error please tell
me. Depending on feedback some or all of this will be rolled into
hCalendar too)

Secondly, i have been working on a Universal XMDP validator, there are
some technical hurdles, but if anyone is interested i can post a link
and explain more.

-brian