[microformats-discuss] hOffer

Emiliano Martinez Luque martinezluque at gmail.com
Mon Aug 29 14:52:49 PDT 2005

Thanks Ernie and Ryan for helpming me understand this. Actually this
is quite nice.. so if a microformat is developed and it becomes widely
adopted one could in theory build a bot and say "Go bot, go find me a
room in Krakow (or Rio de Janeiro or Shanghai) for the next 2 month"
and it could crawl newspapers, expat forums, real state sites and even
people´s blogs and return a listing of possible rooms. ( I have a huge
smile on my face while I´m thinking of this though I realize it can be
quite a task to settle on some format. Address issues, etc.  )
I´ll add more examples in the wild of this other types of listings later.
Thank you for clearing this out.

Emiliano