[uf-discuss] rel="homepage"?

Danny Ayers danny.ayers at gmail.com
Tue Dec 6 04:05:52 PST 2005

On 12/6/05, Charles Iliya Krempeaux <supercanadian at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hello,
>
> On 12/6/05, Danny Ayers <danny.ayers at gmail.com> wrote:
> > I was wondering whether there was a link rel value or similar already
> > defined for pointing from e.g. a blog archive post to the blog main
> > page.
>
> I'd say probably rel-author.  (It's what I used on my blog.)  Works
> with the idea of URL's being proxies for people.

The problem there for me is that I will also be using the homepage URI
to refer to the homepage.

    <http://dannyayers.com>  dc:title "Raw" .

- but I don't have the title "Raw". Unambiguous reference to me
through the page URI is still possible:

    _:me foaf:weblog <http://dannyayers.com> .

because foaf:weblog is defined as being inverse-functional,

   _:someone foaf:weblog <http://dannyayers.com> .

implies

   _:someone owl:sameAs _:me .

Cheers,