[microformats-discuss] personal intro

Mark Lentczner markl at glyphic.com
Sat Jul 2 08:03:54 PDT 2005

Hi all -

I'm Mark Lentczner.  I have a background in programming language
design and implementation, computer music, and web technologies
(including cell-phone based web access).  Currently, I'm a stay-at-
home-dad working on open-source projects.

My big project is Wheat, a language and environment for putting data
on the web:  Every object has a URI, and can render into XHTML
fragments (down to locals on the stack!).  Interaction between
objects is modeled on REST so that can scale across the internet
(pointers in the languages are just URLs).  Because of the nature of
Wheat's objects, they are already rendered in micro-format style.
I'm looking forward to a tight integration of the micro-format work
into Wheat.
     http://www.wheatfarm.org/

     - Mark

Mark Lentczner