[microformats-discuss] Going from preliminary microformats explorations to specifications

Bud Gibson bud at thecommunityengine.com
Sun Jul 3 23:25:29 PDT 2005

Building on Ryan's excellent write-up, I have added a note on how to
move your microformat along from preliminary explorations to full-
blown specification.  This largely mirrors my effort to develop xFolk
from outside the core group of microformat developers (though they
helped a lot from a distance, a lot of the process remained implicit).

The note is very rudimentary, but I think it starts to give an idea
about how to proceed and is action oriented.  I'm expecting that
there will be a lot of edits.  At the very least, someone needs to
add hyperlinks.  Here's the link:

http://microformats.org/wiki/process#Moving_from_Stage_to_Stage

Bud