[microformats-discuss] Re: personal intro

Tim White tjameswhite at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 5 18:02:21 PDT 2005

Hello,

I'm Tim White, a self-taught web developer working at a large
publishing company in Farmington Hills, MI. Since surfing the web and
stumbling across sites like WASP and then reading Zeldman's book, I've
become more and more intrigued with the idea of standards and semantic
coding.

I'm not quite sure where microformats fit in, but I'm interested to see
where they lead -- and they just may help with a problem I have. I have
a 1 month old daughter, so I haven't had much time to read up on
everything yet.

I see that there are a couple of other Michigan microformaters in the
crowd; perhaps our own small meet-up would be in order some day.

Tim
www.tjameswhite.com/blog