[microformats-discuss] Proposing RelSource

Bud Gibson bud at thecommunityengine.com
Tue Jul 12 07:55:19 PDT 2005

Does this really clear up who is an original source or not?  It just
shows you are citing someone else.  They could be original or not.

Also, it does not help with the citation chain.  For instance, you
may be citing an original source that you found out about through
some other cite.  I personally almost never do that, but others do.

Just 2 cents.

Bud