[microformats-discuss] Brainstorming on a "resume" microformat

Panayotis Vryonis vrypan at gmail.com
Wed Jul 13 05:02:00 PDT 2005

Hi,

I've been thinking if it would make sense to have a microformat for resumes.
I posted some of my thoughts in my blog,
http://vrypan.net/log/archives/2005/07/12/a-cv-microformat-does-it-make-sense/<http://http://vrypan.net/log/archives/2005/07/12/a-cv-microformat-does-it-make-sense/>,
but I guess this forum would be a much more appropriate place.

Please let me know what you think. I really believe that a
resume-microformat could be the format to attract wide interest on
microformats since the publisher will expect to make an immediate profit out
of it (a job) which is a good motive :-)

Panayotis.
--
The content of this email is:
[x]blogable []ask first []personal