[microformats-discuss] Presentation material

Bud Gibson bud at thecommunityengine.com
Fri Jul 15 04:47:25 PDT 2005

On Jul 14, 2005, at 16:21, Dimitri Glazkov wrote:

> I think I will have a window of 10-15 minutes to talk about MF. What
> do you guys see as "big points" that I need to hit?
>
> Here's the workshop info:
> http://www.salisbury.edu/webconf/program/welcome.htm, scroll to the
> very bottom.

this depends a lot on what you think the audience will want.  I
looked at the program and note you are in the marketing track.

What do microformats have to do with marketing?

1.  Meme spreading via reblogging
2.  Vertical search aggregation via tagging
3.  Search visibility via tagging

That's the super summary version.  Are you at UAB?  I go to
Huntsville all the time these days.

Bud