[microformats-discuss] URIs please!

Carl Beeth carl.beeth at gmail.com
Fri Jul 15 05:24:57 PDT 2005

> My description of Auto-Discovery (which might not be the right
> description) would be a way for the UA (User-Agent) or plug-in to
> automatically display something to the user saying this page is encoded
> with a microformat.

No that does not work, in RSS and GEOURL the declaration and object
are one and the same. In our case it is not. If there is a hcard
profile in the head does not mean there will be a hcard in the
document only that there might be one. Actually what it says is that
if you bump into a container with the class "vcard" it is an hcard.