[microformats-discuss] [admin] Microformats and the Semantic Web = open ended discussion

Bud Gibson bud at thecommunityengine.com
Tue Jul 19 08:55:15 PDT 2005

Tantek:

I understand why you have little stomach for this.  It seems not to
lead to  a conclusion.  It seems relatively uninformed and maybe even
demanding change when issues have not been adequately thought through.

However, I for one have found many gems of processing strategy that
came out as side effects in this type of discussion.

Brian, I'll respond to you separately, as I do not want to burden
people who have little stomach for this.  I feel you are hitting on a
central point of confusion for people who are in the dirty business
trying to write code and don't have the benefit of a lot of
experience with microformats.  Perhaps, we could start a google group
called microformat-hacking (microntent-hacking?) for people who are
more in that mode.

Bud