[microformats-discuss] implementors instructions

Ian Hickson ian at hixie.ch
Mon Jun 27 18:38:16 PDT 2005

On Mon, 27 Jun 2005, Tantek Çelik wrote:

> >  implementation - an application that consumes a format
>
> Aren't editing tools/services or tools/services that *generate* web
> pages / formats also considered "implementations"?

Yeah, true. Especially formally. I guess the distinction would be
"authoring tool" vs "user agent", although maybe even authoring tools
could be considered user agents.

In either case, though, I wouldn't say that the suggestions given on the
page that spawned this thread would be "implementor instructions".