[uf-discuss] hAtom comments

David Janes -- BlogMatrix davidjanes at blogmatrix.com
Fri Nov 4 04:34:06 PST 2005

I'm looking for input on a few things I'm working on in hAtom:

(1) (potentially unnecessarily) repeated elements and disambiguation
rules [1]
(2) the concept of "opaqueness", that is, stopping hAtom parsing within
certain elements (to allow hAtom to have an hAtom payload, for example)

I want to make sure I'm not backing myself into a corner or getting too
carried away with something I shouldn't be. Please add your questions,
concerns, etc. _in the wiki_, not here.

Note that the "Entry Author" sections are not finished -- I'm still
mulling them over.

Regards, etc....
David
http://www.blogmatrix.com