[microformats-discuss] Re: Educationg Others

David Janes -- BlogMatrix davidjanes at blogmatrix.com
Tue Oct 4 00:44:07 PDT 2005

Just so this doesn't get lost in history, I wrote and released a
Greasemonkey hcard/hcalendar/xfolk parser two months ago.

I won't claim it's the most beautiful piece of code ever written -- it's
my first GM script -- but it was done.

http://www.blogmatrix.com/include/microformat-find.user.js

Regards, etc...
David