[microformats-discuss] Main_Page of wiki trashed?

Ryan King ryan at technorati.com
Thu Oct 6 11:55:17 PDT 2005

On Oct 6, 2005, at 2:58 AM, Stephen Downes wrote:

> Done. Just select 'history', select the previous version, select
> 'edit' and then 'save'.
>
> Some wiki systems have a simpler rollback link, but I didn't see it.

Oh, and, btw, there's a cleaner what to do rollback with MediaWiki
(though you may have to be an admin to do it.

1. Click on "History"
2. Do a diff from the current version to the version you'd like to
roll back to.
3. Then there'll be a link labeled "rollback" on the right side of
the top.

Once again, you might have to be an admin to do this (which currently
is just Tantek and me). If we have more problems, I might look into
making some more admins.

Thanks,
ryan