[microformats-discuss] Video Pop-up Link Maker

Ryan King ryan at technorati.com
Thu Oct 13 14:01:06 PDT 2005

On Oct 12, 2005, at 11:54 AM, Lisa Rein wrote:

> it seems like this method assumes that the author of the media
> object is
> the author of the blog. which is true maybe 50%? of the time, if that,
> right?

I don't know what the percentage is, but for whatever proportion it
is, we have a solution. So even if only a minority of media
'postings' are by the creator of that media, those cases are already
covered.

> is there a way to embed the markup in a more effective way. so that
> if it
> *was* embedded within the object info, you would know it was the
> author of
> the media object?

I'm not quite sure what the use case is here. I think we need to
collect some markup examples.

> and, otherwise, one could assume it was merely the
> author of the html page?

-ryan

--
Ryan King