[microformats-discuss] Parsing and class names

Luke Arno luke.arno at gmail.com
Sun Oct 16 10:56:18 PDT 2005

Thank you all very much. This is just what I was looking for.

Two proposals for using XHTML for introspection have been
submitted. Rob Sayre's [1] uses XOXO and mine steals from
his and adds classes for a more involved introspection
document that other WG members are looking for. [2]

If I get any traction with mine I will get started on the process
[3] here.

Note that this is very nascent and probably needs to be
trimmed down. I added my Pace to the atom wiki only last
night. That said I would love some preliminary feedback.

Thanks again.

- Luke

[1] http://www.intertwingly.net/wiki/pie/PaceXoXoIntrospection
[2] http://www.intertwingly.net/wiki/pie/PaceXHTMLIntrospection