[microformats-discuss] DUHPER (WAS: XHTML-REST, STRUM, DETH, etc.)

Dr. Ernie Prabhakar drernie at opendarwin.org
Tue Oct 18 09:40:43 PDT 2005

Hi Dimitri,

On Oct 18, 2005, at 7:11 AM, Dimitri Glazkov wrote:
> Oh no! DUHPER! It sounds like "diaper" :)

Doh!  Or should I say, DUH! :-)

It's supposed to rhyme with "Suhper".  Yeah, the puns just write
themselves...

> Do you get a feeling that Microformats wiki is being run over by
> RESTafarians?

Ouch!

Like I said, its a lame name, but I think the Dual-Use aspect is non
obvious to people when they just here (X)HTML-REST.

I did think about calling it "RETH - REST Expressed Through HTML"
"Like REST, but thimpler."

-- Ernie P.