[microformats-discuss] DUHPER (WAS: XHTML-REST, STRUM, DETH, etc.)

Luke Arno luke.arno at gmail.com
Tue Oct 18 10:45:55 PDT 2005

This link is on the introduction page of the wiki, in fact:

http://www.windley.com/archives/2005/07/microformats.shtml

I think that microformats and REST are a natural compliment.

This "dual-use" is not so much a case to "kill 2 birds with 1 stone"
but a case of uncrossing our eyes and realizing that there is only
one bird. See quote below.

- Luke

"You have a saying, 'to kill two birds with one stone.' But our way is
to kill just one bird with one stone."
  -  Shunryu Suzuki