[uf-discuss] Re: New Wiki Page: widget-brainstorming

Shawn Carnell ShawnCarnell at aol.com
Fri Oct 28 11:14:46 PDT 2005

I'm one of Kevin's colleagues.  He's out today
<http://www.lawver.net/archive/2005/10/20/h15_the_end_of_the_line.php>
but i wanted to let you know that we've posted our widget specification
proposal.  You can find it at http://dev.lawver.net/modulet/profile/.
I've also placed a link to it on
http://microformats.org/wiki/widget-brainstorming.  Please lend your
voice to refining this nifty format; it's definitely a work in progress
but we've covered a fair amount of ground with it, i think.  We're
looking forward making it suitable to a wide range of applications.

Shawn