[uf-discuss] Need a figure markup

Kevin Lawver kevin at lawver.net
Fri Oct 28 17:48:35 PDT 2005

Sounds like a good idea, but larger and more diverse than a lot of
what's come before.

There are already semantic elements for citations, are we talking about
adding even more meaning to them, and if so, what new meaning needs to
be added?

I think "alignright", "aligncenter" and "alignleft" aren't semantic, but
they're unfortunately a neccessary evil.  I think they can live in
"harmony" with more semantic classes like "snapshot", "diagram" or others.

Kevin
http://lawver.net