[microformats-discuss] Re: playlist microformat

David Wiley david.wiley at gmail.com
Sat Sep 3 08:33:51 PDT 2005

I'm very interested in making sure that hPlaylist turns out to be
generic enough that I can use it to sequence arbitrary multimedia
assets. I'm an instructioinal technologist by trade, and one of the
primary jobs of people like me is sequencing instructional units into
larger aggregations you might call a lesson. Today there is no simple
standard for expressing these sequences. The hPlaylist format will
certainly be useful for this if it will support arbitrary media, which
at first reading it appears to do.

David