[microformats-discuss] Microformat button/badge for hCard

Robert Bachmann rbach at rbach.priv.at
Sat Sep 3 17:13:08 PDT 2005

I'm currently re-working my little homepage and I decided to use hCard
on my contact page. As I'll use two little 80x15 buttons from
http://www.antipixel.com/blog/archives/2002/10/22/steal_these_buttons.html
to indicate that my pages use valid XHTML and CSS, I thought it would
be nice if I had a “hCard button” for my contact page to indicate that
it uses hCard.

Eventually I tried to design one, here is the result (disclaimer: I'm no
graphic artist):
http://rbach.priv.at/Misc/Volatile/hCard.gif

Am I (and others) allowed to use this button?
(it contains a small sized version of the microformats logo, I suppose
that the logo is copyrighted)

Robert
--
Robert Bachmann <rbach at rbach.priv.at> (OpenPGP KeyID: 0x4A5CCF10)