[uf-discuss] Need for an MF styleguide

Chris Messina chris.messina at gmail.com
Sat Apr 8 15:24:09 PDT 2006

I've set up the Practical Microformats at
http://microformats.pbwiki.com for this purpose.

Why at a new address?

1. Because it will allow us to have complete control over the entire
wiki. And won't confuse designers who have come only to learn how to
apply microformats via reference docs and best practices.
2. Because I'm consulting for these guys and they'll give us premium
feature access for free (i.e. file upload is *much easier* than in
media wiki -- essential for screenshots).
3. Because they want to get microformats implemented in PBWiki and
want help! What better way to push the issue than use the product!
4. It's super super simple to use.

Anyway, Drew et al, take a look and let me know what you think. I
imagine we can start filling out the content pretty quickly so long as
we keep it topical and focused.

Chris