[uf-discuss] What does "draft" mean? (was: Citation IRC Meet-up Time)

Tim White tjameswhite at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 10 18:05:06 PDT 2006

--- Tantek �elik <tantek at cs.stanford.edu> wrote:

> On 4/10/06 9:01 AM, "Scott Reynen" <scott at randomchaos.com> wrote:

> > I read the wiki page itself, and I don't see anything more
> > descriptive than "process not completed."  Looking at the process,
> > I'm not clear on which steps are considered incomplete.

I have to agree with Scott. It's getting pretty frustrating to keep
reading "process not complete" with no further explanation. As far as I
know we've been following the process.

I gathered some real world examples. I posted them to the wiki. I did
some analysis. Others have been doing the same thing. What process
aren't we following?

> Specifically, analysis of examples and documentation of implied
> schema,

Which I did a first pass of in Feb
and received zero feedback.

> which Brian Suda has since undertaken *after* the irc chat.

It is nice to see the page cleaned up more -- kudos to Brian (and
whomever else) for that.

~ Tim

Do You Yahoo!?