[uf-discuss] Microformats for everyone!

Michael MD mdagn at spraci.com
Wed Apr 26 20:59:21 PDT 2006

> > Ease of authorship

that is an area I want to do something about...

I want to put together some tools for people to easily create content with
microformats for use on anything -
 their own websites and feeds, html posts on other websites, clients for
webservices, desktop applications, whatever...

I'm talking about stuff the general public can use.. not just people who
actually know about or care how its being done at the back end.

I'm thinking it would be nice if there was some kind of wysiwyg html editor
(like htmlarea/tinymce/etc) that could automatically detect and make
available options for editing microformat content ... something that could
easily be put on any website or bundled with any application.