[uf-discuss] Microformats for everyone!

Ryan Cannon ryan at ryancannon.com
Thu Apr 27 07:00:04 PDT 2006

On 27 Apr 2006, at 1:59 PM, Michael MD wrote:

>>> Ease of authorship
>>>

> that is an area I want to do something about...
>
> I want to put together some tools for people to easily create
> content with
> microformats for use on anything -
>  their own websites and feeds, html posts on other websites,
> clients for
> webservices, desktop applications, whatever...

Here, here. I'm no Mozilla hacker, but if you're ambitious you could
write a XPI plug-in
for NVu[1]. I also know that Dreamweaver has some kind of extension
architecture, but wouldn't even know where to begin with that one. If
you're looking to create Joe User tools, these are two programs which
would be a good starting point.

     [1]: http://www.nvu.com/

--
Ryan Cannon