[uf-discuss] Re: hCard and vCard

Chris Messina chris.messina at gmail.com
Thu Aug 3 09:26:37 PDT 2006

No reason that can't be put into WP core. In fact, I'd recommend
anyone in or near the Bay Area (or remote via IRC) to participate in
this weekend's WordCamp (wordcamp.org).

All the lead devs will be in one place as well as a large contingent
of the community and if there were ever a group of folks to present a
unified message about the usefulness of the further adoption of
microformats, it'd be these kats.

For my part, I'll be in Boston doing my best to convince the
Wikimaniacs of the power and importance of microformats. ;)

Chris