WordCamp (was Re: [uf-discuss] Re: hCard and vCard)

Chris Messina chris.messina at gmail.com
Thu Aug 3 16:24:24 PDT 2006

Sebastien -- sounds awesome! Would love to beta test your plugin!

Additionally, (and you'd need to clear it with Matt) but I don't see
any reason why the WordCamp model can't be spread like its parent,
BarCamp. Additionally, OPML had a camp (opmlcamp.org) so I don't seen
any reason why we couldn't stage a Microformats Camp/Symposium.

In fact, a friend of mine is starting to organize MySQL Camp. Might
want to get on board and host our own before it jumps the shark or
becomes passe.

;)

Anyone interested?