[uf-discuss] Microformats in french

Tantek Ç elik tantek at cs.stanford.edu
Thu Aug 3 18:38:36 PDT 2006

On 8/3/06 4:39 PM, "Rémi Prévost" <remi at exomel.com> wrote:

> If you're a francophone microformateer, you may be interested in this.
>
> Christophe Ducamp translated a huge part of the microformats wiki in
> french[1]. He did an amazing job by providing an amazing amount of
> information for francophone web developers who are interested in
> microformats but who don't read english.
>
> Just wanted to let you guys know, if you didn't. :)
>
> [1]: http://microformats.org/wiki/Main_Page-fr

Rémi, this is awesome and I've been following Christophe's progress in IRC.

When do you think it is ready enough that we should do a blog post on it?
Or was this your subtle way of indicating that it is time?

Do we know how much of the wiki has been translated?  Or how much is left?

A page count would be a good thing to start with.

Thanks,

Tantek