[uf-discuss] Microformats in french

Rémi Prévost remi at exomel.com
Thu Aug 3 18:48:32 PDT 2006

Tantek Çelik wrote:

> Rémi, this is awesome and I've been following Christophe's progress in IRC.
>
> When do you think it is ready enough that we should do a blog post on it?
> Or was this your subtle way of indicating that it is time?

No, it wasn't a subtle way to make you blog about it ;)

> Do we know how much of the wiki has been translated?  Or how much is left?
>
> A page count would be a good thing to start with.

I think Christophe could answer that question, but as far as I know,
there's not much left to translate. All the "big" sections have been
translated: all µF specs and their related pages (hcard-faq,
hcard-implementations, etc.).

If you look at the to-do-fr page[1], you'll see that there's not a lot
of red links, the only ones are mostly in this section[2].

I don't know about a page count, but I guess if you substract the number
of pages that haven't been translated yet (around 30) from the total
pages count, you'll get it :)

But as I said, Christophe would provide a much accurate estimation.

[1]: http://microformats.org/wiki/to-do-fr
[2]: http://microformats.org/wiki/to-do-fr#Discussions_exploratoires

--
Rémi Prévost
Développeur web, défenseur des standards du web